quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009

The Masters Series - Philly Soul (2009)


01.: The Intruders - She's A Winner
02.: The O Jays - Back Stabbers
03.: Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost
04.: MFSB - The Sound Of Philladelphia
05.: The Three Degrees - Dirty Ol Man
06.: The Tymes - You Little Trustmaker
07.: The Trammps - Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart
08.: Archie Bell & The Drells - Soul City Walk
09.: The O Jays - Love Train
10.: Billy Paul - The Whole Towns Talking
11.: The Three Degrees - Year Of Decision
12.: MFSB - Love Is The Message
13.: The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama (Part 1)
14.: Archie Bell & The Drells - Let's Groove
15.: Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Is There A Place For Me
16.: The Jacksons - Even Though You're Gone
17.: Robert Upchurch - The Devil Made Me Do It
18.: The Trammps - Where Do We Go From Here


*OUÇA: Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart

CLIQUE AQUI-BAIXE CD COMPLETO

Nenhum comentário: